MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Location: file:///C:/F649CE51/VolMtg29Apr11.htm Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
SUBJECT: Peterson Air & Space Museum Foundation Staff Meeting, 0900hrs 29 April 2011
ATTENDEES: G. Wesley Clark, M/Gen, USAF (Ret), President; Ron Gray, B/Gen USAF (Ret); Ed Weaver, CMSgt USAF (Ret), Secretary-Treasurer; Gail Whalen, DAFC, Museum, Director/Curator; Jeff Nash, DAFC, Ass’t Curat= or; Ron McClelland, Major, USAF (Ret); = Norm Moyer, SMSgt USAF (Ret); John Brown, Lt Col USAF(Ret); John Grier, MSgt USAF (Ret); Al Hor= ne, USAF Vet; Jack McKinney, CMSgt USAF (Ret);= Paul Brown, MSGT USAF (Ret); Ron Solomon, Col USAF (Ret); Terry Galbreath, Major, USAF (Ret); John Cawood, Lt Col, USAF (Ret); Dick Burns, = USA (Vet).
OPENING REMARKS: CLARK called the meetin=
order in the Conference Room.
OLD BUSINESS: =
A.&n= bsp; Management Review;=
(1)&= nbsp; Minutes Approval:<= o:p>
- 1 April 2011 Minutes reviewed and approved.
(2)&= nbsp; Financial Review (= WEAVER):
- As of 31 March 2011
- Cash Available: $28,705=
- Income to date: $3,524
- Expenditures: $3,783
- Annual Review accomplished by Director John Brown (Attached)
(3)&= nbsp; Accessions, Volunteer Hours & V= isitors Numbers (WHALEN):
- As of 31 March 2011
- Two Accessions during CY 2011
- 1,751 Volunteer hours during CY 2011
- 2,432 Visitors during CY 2011
(4)&= nbsp; Web Site (McCLELLA= ND):
- 151,060 hits on the PA&SMF site a= s of 31 Mar 11
- 3,814 hits on the Galaxy of Stars site as of 31 Mar 11
(5)&= nbsp; DOCENTs Vests (WEA= VER)
- The Foundation will order new vests. If anyone would like to purchase an individual vest, please give size to Ed Weaver.
2.&n= bsp; NEW BUSINESS:
(1) Working with 21 CES for a contract to remove floor tiles on the south side of the Broadmoor Hangar.
(2) Ceiling tiles have been removed from the new exhibit and theater areas to judge eva= luate the effect on the HVAC system. Cadets from the USAFA assisted in the tile removal.
(3) Boiler replacement under way in the= Broadmoor Hangar.
(4) New signage for the entrance to the Museum grounds and buildings will begin as = soon as the weather breaks.
(5) Base exercise next week.
(6) Restoration work on the HAWK missiles and F-89 completed.
(7) Need new DOCENT vests.
3.&n= bsp; CLOSING REMARKS:
(1)&= nbsp; 0900hrs, 27 May 2011, Broadmoor Conference Room.
EDWARD W. WEAVER