SUBJECT: Peterson Air & Space Museum Foundation Staff Meeting, 0900hrs,
30 November 2012
ATTENDEES: Gray, Ron, B/Gen, USAF (Ret), Vice
OPENING REMARKS: GRAY called to meeting to order.
1. OLD BUSINESS:
A. Management Review;
(1) Minutes Approval:
28 September 2012
(2) Financial Review (WEAVER):
- As of 31 October 2012 Reviewed and approved.
- Cash Available: $47,646
- Income to date: $29,859
(3) Accessions, Volunteer Hours & Visitors Numbers (NASH):
- As of 31 October 2012.
- No Accessions during CY 2012.
- 8,311 Volunteer hours during CY 2012.
- 18,829 Visitors during CY 2012.
(4) Web Site MCCLELLAND):
- 16,987 hits on the PASMF Home Site during CY 2012.
- 2,043 hits on the Galaxy of Stars site during CY 2012.
(5) Foundation Officers Replacements (GRAY):
LtGen (Ret) Glen W. MOOREHEAD III will be the new
Still working on the
- Paul BROWN will be the new Gift Shop Manager.
Jim HENDERSON will be the new
Bruce LONG will be the new T
(6) F-4 Restoration
- Status of project provided by e-mail (Attached).
(7) OPEN ITEMS:
ICBM Exhibit (NASH):
Equipment Turn In (NASH):
Donation Box (SOLOMON):
- New box completed and in place. (CLOSED)
- EC-121T Upper Radome Painting (NASH):
Broadmoor Hangar Sign (NASH)
P-40 Painting (NASH)
- Completed. (CLOSED)
2. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Broadmoor Hangar Design (NASH):
Design team conducted a
Target date is February
2013 to complete and
- Final design and cost estimate due to the 21 SW NLT 31 October 2013.
B. Association of Air Force Missileers Request (GRAY):
- Request for funds due to AAFM NLT 10 December 2012.
No input from Museum
3. NEXT MEETING:
EDWARD W. WEAVER