SUBJECT: Minutes of
26 April 2013
ATTENDEES: Austin, Dave, CMSgt, USAF (Ret); Brown, John, Lt. Col, USAF (Ret); Brown, Paul, MSgt, USAF (Ret); Burns, Dick, USA (Vet); Cawood, John, Lt. Col USAF (Ret); Grier, John, MSgt, USAF (Ret); Henderson, Jim, Secretary; Long, Bruce, SMSgt, USAF (Ret); McClelland, Ron, Maj., USAF (Ret); Solomon, Ron, USAF (Vet); Whalen, Gail, DAFC, Director; Nash, Jeff, DAFC, Assít. Director;
REMARKS: Meeting called to order
1. OLD BUSINESS:
A. Management Review;
(1) Minutes Approval:
- 29 March 13 Minutes reviewed and approved.
(2) Financial Review
- Financials at 31 march 13 reviewed and approved. (Attached)
- Cash balance 31 March 13: $45,540
- Income YTD: $11,952
- Expenditures YTD: $10,257
- Donations YTD: $10,080 (included in Income and contains $2,650 in-kind); Donation Box Mar 13, $117.
(3) Accessions, Volunteer Hours & Visitors Numbers (Whalen):
- 735 Volunteer hours during Mar 13
- 724 Visitors at Peterson during Mar 13
(4) Web Site (McClelland):
- 1,316 hits on the PASMF Home Site during Apr 13.
- 229 hits on the Galaxy of Stars site during Apr 13.
(5) OPEN ITEMS:
- Drawings and sketches from the Broadmoor Hangar Planner were reviewed. The formal report and cost estimates are expected soon.
- All booted surfaces and the glare shield on the EC-121 will be painted with an elastic paint as soon as weather reliably warms.
- Facilities management: There will be no work on the City Hangar and no significant landscape work due to budget cuts.
- Volunteer training: All volunteer staff members must complete the 2013 PASM Volunteer Training on the website by June 1. Password for training items on website is connie_425.
2. NEW BUSINESS:
Burns is working with the
- Long presented a draft of a new guide to the museum including a map of the grounds and layout of exhibits in the buildings.
Meeting adjourned 1025 hrs.
3. NEXT MEETING:
31 May 2013, 0900h, Museum Conference Room
James H Henderson