0900 CALL TO ORDER – Called to order at 0905.
Attendees: Gail Whalen(DAFC), Jeff Nash (Deputy DAFC), John Brown, Dick Burns, Jim Henderson, Glyn Howells, Phyllis Howells, Bruce Long, Ron McClelland, Errol Reiner, Carl Silber, Ron Solomon, Linda Yepez
OLD BUSINESS Management Review
1. Oct 2017 minutes approved, last meeting held in 2017
2. Treasurer Long discussed financials as of Dec 31, 2017. YTD income $46,440. Dec income $14,930, expenses $1,094, Cost of Goods sold $(7,170), Net $21,005, Cash $90,707, Operations $52,211, BH renovation account $38,497, Air Show Museum receipts $1,319, Air Show Committee donation $10,000 .
3. This is Bruce Long’s final year as Treasurer. Need replacement. He will stay on to train.
4. Accounting review was completed. We need better inventory tracking controls. We are using old prices. We need to increase pricing and track inventory by item.
5. 2017 Volunteer hours Down from 2016
7. Curator update:
a. Finished repaint of CF100 and CF101.
b. Five more aircraft repaints have been approved for 2018.
c. Working on improving the landscaping by moving trees/plants and doing some trimming. Offered to donate some trees to the Family Camp.
d. Requested help for prep work to cleaning up, patching and painting meeting room in BH.
e. Need help in preparing the mini-theater with updates to include: special exhibits, photo montage on outside wall, Vietnam artifacts, and adding 4 to 6 mannequins.
f. Want to highlight one of the local squadrons on a rotating basis.
g. Install accent lighting in mini-theater.
h. Working with Lockheed Martin to get display for hanger.
i. Working on repairing cargo door and emergency exit on EC-121.
1. Antiterrorism Force Protection Briefing presented by Jeff Nash
2. Eagle Eye Reporting System discussed
3. Volunteer Dinner at the Peterson Club at 6 pm on 2/21. 4. NORAD 60TH Anniversary (May timeframe) discussed Museum participation
Meeting Adjourned at 10:30