SUBJECT: Minutes of Peterson Air & Space Museum Foundation Staff Meeting, 0900hrs,
24 July 2017. Meeting convened in the City Hangar.
ATTENDEES: ; Brown, John; Henderson, Jim; Howells, Glyn; Howells, Phyllis; McClelland, Ron; Mogel, Jake; Whalen, Gail, DAFC, Director; Nash, Jeffery, DAFC, Deputy Director.
Opening Remarks: Meeting called to order by Henderson at 0914.
No changes in minutes of 26 June meeting.
Treasurer Long discussed financials as of 30 Jun 17. YTD income $14,470, Expense $9,757, Cost of Goods Sold $9,760, net $(5,047). Cash: $52,236 operations, $25,507 Broadmoor Hangar Renovation.
Henderson did the numbers: YTD 30 June volunteer hours 3,906 v 5,127 year earlier; visitor numbers 7,505 v 10,398, Website hits 16,691 v 20,019 and Facebook reaches 102,510 v 147,977.
McClelland commented the the KRDO website was number 4 on our referral list (followed the piece on PASM on their TV newcasts)
Curator’s Update – Whalen
· Remember to volunteer for Regional Air Show
· F-4 and P-40 painting to start this week.
· A contractor has been found to bid to do the wall work on the CMAFS exhibit.
· Still working on the commemorative tile replacement problem.
· Have five new docent volunteers to receive orientation.
Meeting adjourned at 1030 hours.
Next meeting: 28 August at 0900 hrs.
Jim Henderson, Secretary.