MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Location: file:///C:/25195E51/VolMtg30Nov11.htm Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
SUBJECT: Peterson Air & Space Museum Foundation Staff Meeting, 0900hrs 30 November 2011
ATTENDEES: Clark, Wes, M/Gen, USAF (Ret), President; Gray, Ron, B/Gen, = USAF (Ret), Vice President; Ed Weaver, CMSgt USAF (Ret), Secretary-Treasurer; Ga= il Whalen, DAFC, Museum, Directo= r/Curator; Brown, Paul MSgt USAF (Ret); Cawood, John Lt Col, USAF (Ret); Jim Henderson; Austin, Dave CMSgt U= SAF (Ret); Brown, John, Lt Col US= AF (Ret); Burns, Dick, USA (Vet), McKinney, Jack CMSgt USAF (Ret); Moyer, Norm, SMSgt USAF (Ret); McClelland, Ron Major, USAF (Ret); Long, Bruce SMSgt USAF (Ret), Freyer, Gus, Col USAF (Ret); Lt Swalley, Jim USN (Ret) = span>
OPENING REMARKS: CLARK called the meetin= g to order in the Conference Room.
OLD BUSINESS: =
A.&n= bsp; Management Review;=
(1)&= nbsp; Minutes Approval:<= o:p>
- 28 October 2011 Minutes reviewed and approved.
(2)&= nbsp; Financial Review (= WEAVER):
- As of 31 October 2011 Reviewed and approved.
- Cash Available: $36,203=
to date: $24,202 =
- Expenditures: $16,674
(3)&= nbsp; Black Gang (GRAY):=
- Work continues in the Broadmoor Han= gar.
- Artifacts area completed.
- Awaiting review and approval by CE to remove several walls.
(4)&= nbsp; Accessions, Volunt= eer Hours & Visitors Numbers (WHALEN):
- As of 31 October 2011
Four Accessions during CY 2011 =
- 6,829 Volunteer hours during CY 2011
- 13,498 Visitors during CY 2011
(5)&= nbsp; Web Site (WHALEN &= amp; McCLELLAND):
- 165,488 hits on the PASM Home Site as of 30 November 2011.
- 6,053 hits on the Galaxy of Stars site as of this 30 November 2011.
– 85 individuals honored on the site.<= span style=3D'mso-spacerun:yes'>
(6)&= nbsp; Restoration Effort= s (SWALLEY)
- Terry Galbreth recovering from surgery, work slow on the F-4.= p>
- Jim Swalley working two days a week to help&nb= sp; out.
2.&n= bsp; NEW BUSINESS:
(1) 21 CES has approved all work orders submitted for the Broadmoor Hangar. Waiting funding.
(2) Still looking at some options to us teen volunteers (School credits). Will check with JA. Will discuss a= gain next meeting.
(3) Paul Brown had several ideas about creating a calendar that would have pictures = of the Museum’ static displays and artifacts. Dick Burns suggested a DVD. Need to discuss this at the next meeting.
(4) Foundation has approved funding the repair of the Connie’s upper radom (8.5K).
(5) CE working to bird proof the F-101B.
(6) Need to pick and time & date to clean the City Hangar.
(7) Roof replacement on the Broadmoor = Hangar funded (200+K) ESD: Summer 2012
(8) Terminal Bldg foundation repair work funded. ESD: April 2012
(9) Working with the NMAF on AC radom problem.
(10)= &nb= sp; Thanks to all the volunteers for all their efforts!!!!!!
3.&n= bsp; CLOSING REMARKS:
(1) Newsletter inputs due to McKinney 15 January 2012.
accepting donation to add CMSgt Etchberger”s name to the MOH plaque.<=
style=3D'mso-spacerun:yes'> Currently have received 1K+. <=
4.&n= bsp; NEXT MEETING:=
0900hrs, 27 January 2012.
EDWARD W. WEAVER